Having the proper keyboard for gaming can mean the difference between owning, and getting owned. Seriously. You don’t need to have the best keyboard, but you definitely need a good one.
If you’re using a crappy old keyboard that has unresponsive keys, chances are that those keys have caused you a lot of headaches. Or maybe your keyboard just doesn’t feel right?
Gaming on PC without a proper mechanical or wireless keyboard is nothing but a waste of time. If you’re a gamer who has connected a cheap keyboard or mouse to the computer, then you should consider upgrading your input hardware to one of the five devices we’ve covered in this article.
These are the following top 5 best gaming keyboards that we have chosen for you-
#1.Redgear Blaze 3
Redgear Blaze keyboard is specially designed to for High-end Gamers and very comfortable for playing games. It comes with good looks and Attractive Design. The Blaze 3 has 3 LED color Lights which gives different LED modes. You can Adjust LED colors as per your convenience for Day time or night-time. It has a Windows key lock option which allows to play more easily without interruptions.
|Item Weight||649 g|
|Package Dimensions||45.7 x 20.6 x 4.8 cm|
|Item model number||Blaze MT01|
|Included Components||Redgear Blaze Keyboard|
#2.Cosmic Byte CB-GK-02 Corona
- It’s not Mechanical Keyboard but feel and looks like Mechanical keyboard.
- Build Material was Good,Good quality Plastic was used,
- Anti-Ghosting keys was awesome, Scratch resistant , Easy to clean.
- Media Hotkeys are very useful.. As well as Internet Hotkeys.
- -ifferent Types of Setup are there like- Gaming , Multimedia, and Backlight.
- Adjustment Clips are available at bottom of the keyboard.
- Wire was Awesome Quality, it was braided , 1.8m.
- Slim and portable design.
|Item Weight||807 g|
|Package Dimensions||49.9 x 21.1 x 4.2 cm|
|Item model number||CB-GK-02|
|Operating System||Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10 and above|
|Included Components||Keyboard x 1, User Manual x 1|
READ MORE ARTICLE –
|Best in ear headphones under 1000|
|Types of 3d printer filament|
#3.MARVO K 636 Scorpion Dark Night
- Superb back light colours, Red, Purple, Blue.
- Keyboard is waterproof, Shockproof
- 5 million keystroke so it can last long.
- Multimedia keys are handy but i hardly use them.
- If back light is off then it is very hard to see keys & very hard to type.
|Series||Scorpion Dark Night BlackLight|
|Item Weight||821 g|
|Package Dimensions||50.6 x 22.4 x 3.6 cm|
|Item model number||K636|
|Included Components||1 Keyboard|
#4.Circle Battle Pro
- 7 Color Backlit Mode, Breathing Light
- 19 Anti-Ghost Keys Without Clashing
- 11 Multimedia HotKeys
- Windows Independent Lock
- Advanced Waterproof Conductive Film
- The Different Height of the Key Caps & Semi-Mechnical Feel for Professional Gaming
- S Mould Ergonomic Design
- High Quality ABS Environmental Protection Material
- Spill-Proof Design
|Model||Battle Pro Led|
|Item Weight||1.2 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||49.3 x 19.4 x 5.4 cm|
|Item model number||Battle Pro Led|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
- Anti-ghosting on a total of 8 keys is more than sufficient for a majority of games. While professional gamers won’t appreciate the limited 8-keys, almost everyone else will love this feature available at such a low cost.
- Keys are easy to press and it does have a pseudo-mechanical feel to them. This helps in typing and gaming too.
- Media keys are accessible using the FN key in tandem with the function keys up top.
- Kickstand at the back is a useful addition as not all folks like keeping their keyboard flat on a surface.
- The backlit keys are faux RGB in that all three lights stay constant where they are. You can’t change the light sequence or tinker with the colors at all. At best you can change brightness.
- The keys move only 2.5mm and that’s a little less to give a complete tactile feedback. Nevertheless, it is way better than competing membrane keyboards.
|Item Weight||980 g|
|Package Dimensions||46.8 x 17.1 x 4.6 cm|
|Item model number||HV-KB414L|
|Included Components||Keyboard, Manual|