Do you like sandwiches and Are you bored from eating same type of sandwiches then must try this Italian veg sandwich . It’s yummy and healthy at the same time so let’s have look on it ↓
- 1 6 – 6 1/2 ounce package pizza-crust mix
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of a green or yellow sweet pepper, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 8 large basil leaves, snipped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Italian salad dressing
Now let’s have a look on method ↓
To make focaccia, prepare pizza-crust mix according to package directions. Coat an 8×1-1/2-inch round baking pan with nonstick spray. Pat dough into the pan. Cover; let rise in a warm place for 40 minutes. Brush with oil.
Sprinkle with olives, lightly pressing into the dough. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
Cool on wire rack. Cut focaccia into four wedges; split each wedge horizontally. Arrange pepper strips on bottom pieces of focaccia; top with the tomato and basil.
Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with remaining focaccia pieces. Makes 4 servings.
Hope you guys enjoyed friends after trying at home please tell me if u like it !!! Waiting for ur comments guys!!!!!