You’re likely more than a little curious about how to update to Apple’s latest mobile operating system, iOS 11. Don’t worry iPhone users we covered it. After reading this guide you guys can update your iPhone 5/5s/6/6plus/6s/7/7plus to the latest version ios 11. You can update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS wirelessly. If you can’t see the update on your device, you can update manually using iTunes.
Before you update your iPhone
- Make a backup of your device using iCloud or iTunes.
- Make sure your iPhone battery is charged upto 80%
- Sufficient Storage space available
Steps to update your Apple iPhone to ios 11
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
3.Then touch on update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
Update your device to ios 11 using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary, then click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update