Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) is a condition in which your thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough of certain important hormones.
Women, especially those older than age 60, are more likely to have hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism upsets the normal balance of chemical reactions in your body. It seldom causes symptoms in the early stages, but over time, untreated hypothyroidism can cause a number of health problems, such as obesity, joint pain, infertility and heart disease.
Here we present five biggest symptoms of under-active thyroid so must read them carefully ↓
● Fatigue after sleeping 8 to 10 hours a night or needing to take a nap daily.
● Weight gain or the inability to lose weight.
● Mood issues such as mood swings, anxiety or depression.
● Hormone imbalances such as PMS, irregular periods, infertility and low sex drive.
● Muscle pain, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, or tendonitis.